Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-Leica lenses for available light
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:59:23 -0800

I am somewhat ashamed to admit owning N-kin gear as well as Leica. Please
keep it a closet obsession. I own Nikon MF geaqr because I CAN get fast
lenses for much less on close out.

There are a number of ways to mount a Nikon lens on an M camera

The 35 f1.4 is as as good as borrowed Summilixes. Not sure about later Asp
versions. With the exception of the 50 NOCT Nikkor which I do not own, the
50/55 f1.2 Nikkors are soft and god for gotta have the shot situations only
the 85 f1.4 Nikkor is a DREAM LENS. Ditto for the 105 f2, 135 f2, 180 f2.8ED
and also the Arsat 300mm f2.8  Mark  btw the Voightlander 35 f1.7 is great
also