Subject: [Leica] PLUG pictures from the last true Philly meeting :)
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:13:24 -0500

Hi all everyone Leicaphilic,

Okay, I guess that everyone wonders what the PLUG group is all about. It's a
ragtag band led by Kyle Cassidy of guys who beat up Leicas and use them
rather than sticking those suckers on the shelf to rot. I guess that I'm an
honorary member so basically being this street/photojournalist sort of dude,
I hope to reveal the story of the PLUG and what PLUG does and what it
doesn't do.

Oh, by the way, I did catch a cool pictures of Kyle's M6... hard to say
because it looks rather concealed with gaffer's tape or something. I don't
have to worry about Leicaflex weight hehehe. Oh, by the way I got some solid
close-ups using the Summicron-R 50mm 1:2 of course. Shooting at 16 inches is
fairly difficult because I had to focus in near darkness with a depth of
field of about 1-2 inches total if you remember that you have large coverage
with faraway objects than near objects. For those who complain about my
pictures with short depth of field, deal with it. I didn't have my 35mm lens
yet and I would shoot at 15mm if the R-series weren't so darn expensive :)

And now for the rollout (PLUG pictures plus some offbeat scenes of Philly
bohemia): http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=162878 . And enjoy
and critique and devestate me at will. :)

Leicafully yours,
Alfie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute
it.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown and delete the
original message.  Thank you for your compliance.

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: PLUG pictures from the last true Philly meeting :))