Subject: Re: [Leica] Current M neckstrap question
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:06:55 -0800

Michael Gardner wrote:

> I agree with the Domke recommendation.  I use the narrow model that comes
> with the small leather protective pads and rings on the ends of the strap.
> My local camera store carries them.
>
>  Slip the slit in the leather pad over the camera lug then mount the ring.
> Perfect!
>
> Mike Gardner

I have the thin and slightly thicker models in blond, blue and black. I mix and
match quickly once I've got my ends all attached now to my cameras. I've only
used straps for a few months but am sold on the Domkes.
Wearing a white shirt the "blond" ones blend in well. They are off white.
Blond with Chrome camera is nice - Or blue and with blue blazer.
Obvouly black with the black body but somtimes i'll contrast the blond.
When i'm in the mood to worry about it.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA