Subject: Re: [Leica] new paw site
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:05:35 -0500

Scott, I found your images, especially the de-populated ones very provoking.
I think that you will be acquiring a wider lens soon to extend the near/far
relationship as I wanted you to get nearer to the subject but the image size
was good.  The deer crossing picture would have been stronger if the
vehicles were not in the picture, IMHO.  Very nice work, a little edgy, a
little thought provoking.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com