Subject: RE: [Leica] Quick Retort to the "quick note from Cairo"
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:57:28 -0600

George,

In light of recent events in this country I have to agree with Marc on
this very sensitive issue. The original posters statement regarding the
cessation of bombing during Ramadan made me VERY angry. But I held it in
check. Why should we? To give them the opportunity to regroup?  Pound
the bastards! I'm tired of this country taking the "high moral ground"
That is exactly what got us here in the first place.

Sam Krneta