Subject: Re: [Leica] Calling Rumour Control
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:40:45 -0500

Folks-
The local dealer was telling me that the Leica Rep had given him an URL that
supposedly showed what is purported to be a Leica "R9-D"- a digital SLR that
is based on the R8 body. At the time I wasn't much interested, so I didn't
get the URL info, but now with the discussion of digital and
prognostications about a digital Leica going back and forth, I thought I'd
ask if anyone else had heard anything similar.
I asked if it was a rumour, and he said the rep had given him a 'wink-wink,
nudge-nudge, say no more' response.
Interesting, but it sounds a lot like 'smoke' to me.
Dan

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Calling Rumour Control)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Which 90 M Lens?)