Subject: RE: [Leica] R5-R7 decision
From: "Jay Coleman" <jaycoleman@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:32:29 -0800

Aram:

The advantages of the R7 are, as you say, the half stops and wider range of
shutter speeds.  The R7 also has a more robust film transport mechanism, a
more sensitive meter, a better viewfinder display and more advanced flash
circuitry (it calculates daylight fill flash in Program and maybe other
modes).  Whether these advantages are worth the extra price is up to you.

And the R8 is even better.

Jay Coleman