Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux in Canada
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 20:24:23 -0800

This has always been in a big deal in Contax circles, too.  Really bizarre,
I think, and there are probably roots in cultural prejudice.  From what I
can tell, mostly amateurs, and very inexperienced ones at that, fall into
this trap...and unscrupulous salespeople lead them right into it.

Jeez.  Mercedes are built in Alabama these days...and Lexuses are, last I
checked, damned nice cars.