Subject: [Leica] M6 and 90/2 lightmetering deviation
From: "Leo Hufener" <leo.hufener@tip.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:10:11 +0100

Strange experience,

I just bought a good? Second hand summicron 90/2 for my M6. The lens is from
about

1980. After connecting  the lens on the M6, the 90mm frame is ok. So is the
focussing.

The lightmeting however gives a remarkable deviation. By overexposure the
red triangel points to the left and by underexposure to the right! So just
the other way round. With my other lenses there are no  problems. What can
be the problem? Does anybody know?

Thank you in advance. (Sorry for my second hand english.)

leo.hufener@tip.nl

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] M6 and 90/2 lightmetering deviation)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] IIIc K Cameras)
Message from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] IIIc K Cameras)