Subject: Re: [Leica] The initial spark (newbie)
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:05:52 -0500

Compulsion, probably genetic.  I was bugging the parents for a camera by the
age of eight, the only camera at the time in the house was an old 120 box
camera.  The reason I say genetic is both my brothers have become fairly
serious amateurs, unfortunately my middle brother has veered off into the
realms of stereo photography and I am forced to view his family pictures via
an old Kodak stereo viewer.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com