Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Cleaning the LS-2000 (was: Nathan's PAW 44 - Halloween)
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:30:05 -0800

In England, a "Tannoy" is the generic name for a loudspeaker.
If you had been in the US Navy, you might know it as the "MC1".
Check out http://www.tannoy.com/ for the original company.

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/