Subject: Re: [Leica] digit stuff
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 08:49:38 -0500

> Steven,
>
> Your're certainly entitled to your 2 cents, but you're not entitled to
> misquote me or put words in my mouth. If your response was directed at my
> post, you would do well to reread it. If it wasn't, my name shouldn't have
> been included in your post.
>
> Guy

You are correct, I misread your post among the others.  I did not mean to
direct my remarks toward any individual but at the general attitude being
expressed against digital which was not in your post.

I'll try to be more careful about attaching replies at the end of a thread
header.  You expressed a preference, for chemical technology,  that I said
was one an individual should be free to make and therefore I in noway meant
to dis your post.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander