Subject: [Leica] Re: digit stuff: Underkill
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 11:19:59 -0800

At 10:21 AM 11/6/2001 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>And i know that he's got big stuff on his walls done with digital processes
>         and he works in the digital business.

The big stuff on my walls is from 4x5 & 6x6 transparencies (Velvia), drum
scanned to 300MB, printed via a LightJet 5000 printer on Fuji Crystal
Archive Type C paper and processed in RA4 chemistry. The LightJet can also
print on Cibachrome paper but Calypso has chosen Fuji. This is how I get
48x60 and 48x48 prints. No one around here does this size optically so it
is the only route.

Jim