Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar question.
From: "yahoo williamhu99" <williamhu99@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:31:15 +0800

Hi LUG,
    I had a chance to try the old version Tri-Elmar lens today. I found that
it is not very easy to change between 28-35-50mm range. But it is an old
version Tri-Elmar. I do not know if the new version has improved on this
issue. It is a small, good-built lens. And no trouble to bring up the three
different frames. I think that the only NOT SO GOOD point is that not smooth
to change between 28-35-50mm.

William Hu