Subject: [Leica] FS - ri-Elmar-M f4/28-35-50mm ASPH.- NIB
From: "goldframe" <goldframe1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:56:34 -0700

For Sale: New - Tri-Elmar-M f4/28-35-50mm ASPH. later production of the
early version #38583XX - $1,395.00 + shipping - or make a REASONABLE OFFER.

NIB - Black - just bought this lens for myself (it is unused) - then happily
located a Silver Chrome version with the help of fellow LUGers.  This is an
outstanding lens in daylight conditions, I find it every bit as good as my
prime lenses under normal conditions.

I bought one of the first ones produced for my wife's M kit - I only used it
occasionally but when I did, it was so handy, I realized I would probably
use it for at least 50% of what I'd be photographing when either driving and
walking around.  Very nice lens to work with - very handy.

Please contact me off list.

Thanks - gold
goldframe1@yahoo.com