Subject: Re: [Leica] Playing PAW Catch-up (matt kollasch)
From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:02:20 -0000

Dear Matt,

some nice images.  May favourites are firstly,  the girl in the robe - super
shot - I liked the the way the hair was highlighted and the expression -
quite seductive!.  Being mega picky, the pose of the right hand looks a bit
unnatural, bu otoh, it has a spontaneous feel about it as it is.  Secondly,
the man and boy at the airport is a good study and finally, I liked the
valve.  I'm not 100% sure if the valve is sharp anywhere in the image -
clearly, dof was very shallow.  Finally, I feel that  the airport and valve
shots would benefit from either a black border or background, as the
highlights at the edge of the frame bleed into the browser background.  The
shots would be much stronger if they didn't.

That's my 10p worth - keep 'em coming!

All the best

Mark Pope
Swindon, Wilts