Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 28/1.9
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:03:49 -0500

Dan,

Do you have a CV 28/1.9?  Have you actually compared negs. produced by the
CV side by side with Leica negs?  I do and have and I'm not nearly so
confident that there's USD$1500 worth of "positive" error in favor of
Leica.  There's room to differ on this, of course, but I'm burning a lot of
film with the 28/1.9 right now and it continues to impress me--and not just
because it's comparatively a bargain.

Chandos