Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V21 #66
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:17:38 -0700

It is possible that the slow speeds died in transit. We are talking about
very old cameras and I have seen how parcels can get mishandled. I am
assuming that they took the body back? I would not myself buy a body that
old without budgeting for a complete overhaul.

I agree with the focus screen problem but they cannot afford to hire
ex-NASA. I have bought misidentified parts as well and I do mind paying
shipping back as long as they pay it for getting the right part back to me.
Do you ask your local camera store to reimburse your fuel costs if they make
a mistake?

John Collier