Subject: Re: [Leica] Finding an Epson 1200 printer
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:49:28 -0500

At 06:09 PM 10/30/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, Tina - I thought that the 3000 drove people nuts - or have all the
>problems been eliminated with recent drivers?
>
>B. D.

All of the 3000 problems were solved with the latest drivers.  Now what's
driving people crazy are the green tints that seem to be coming from the
Continuous Ink Systems.  They seem to be related to brass fittings or
something.  Since the 3000 doesn't need CIS, that problem is eliminated.  I
never had any problems with my refurbished 3000's.  They have worked
perfectly since I got them - not even a clog.  (Knock on wood!)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com