Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it worth to switch from Nikon to R System?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:48:36 -0800

"Wang, Albert" wrote:

> hi there,
>
> I still use a Nikon 8008s and Nikon F camera outfit regularly in addition to
> my Leicaflex. Each has a unique personality and I develop a friendship with
> my cameras so basically I don't let go of them as much as I can help it :)
>
> Alfie

I would NEVER sell my Nikons.
Their MINE! and responsible for most of my body of work.
Could not dream of letting anybody else TOUCH THEM!!!
My FE2, 8008, FM.

But really don't use them any more.

But now if i needed something longer than my 135 3.4 apo for my m it would have
to be my Nikons. My 200 f4 or 80-200 f4 AF zoom.
Or macro.
Or if something was very flash intensive and i needed my 250th synch speed.

None of these things have happened in quite a few years. OK a few times i needed
the 105 macro.

And soon I'll get into Leica R as well as some nice cheap long and macro glass
for my Viso.
Those R8's just keep on getting cheaper. Soon they'll be paying YOU to buy them.

Mark loosing money not buying an R8 Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/