Subject: Re: [Leica] FoM2 Help
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:54:53 -0800

Thanks Sandy,

... but I have to say I do know a lot of dreaming but nothing at all of
weaving.
Well, out of joke I really don't know about Dreamweaver. I can hardly manage
some photo techniques, a couple of scanning tips. Ooops, a week ago or so I
started a thread about scanning tips. Well, I'll comment that back on that
thread.
Anyway thanks Sandy, it seems I can get it other way.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com