Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera shops in Southern France?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:22:35 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 28/10/01 15:45:05 Paris, Madrid,
matej.novak@hermes.si a écrit :

> I'll be on a conference in Monte Carlo in
>  the week of Nov 4 - Nov 9. I was wondering
>  if any of the members of the list will be
>  there, we could meet?
>
>  I would also like to ask whether somebody
>  can point me to some second hand camera
>  shops around Nice or Cannes.
>
>  Looking forward to your suggestions.
>
>  Best regards,
>  Matej
>
>  --

I think there is a Leica shop in Nice dedicated to used cameras and
collectors
but I can't remember the name .
Check on the yello pages once arrived under the name "photographie" .

Jo Goodtimes , France

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Camera shops in Southern France?)