Subject: [Leica] Light meter problem
From: "Jason Vicinanza" <jason@futurafish.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:19:07 -0000

Hello all,

I have a problem with the light meter on my M6TTL. Maybe someone can help?
Sometimes upon pressing the shutter button the light meter does not come on
at all, sometimes the left and right indicators come on and sometimes one or
other of the indicators come on. Basically it seems that for some reason the
meter is just messed up. I have used a new battery, no change.

So my questions are (a) Any idea whats up? I haven't dropped, damaged the
camera at all (b) Any UK folks know the best place where I might be able to
get a repair.. in London and quickly.. I could really do with having the
camera working this week.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Replies: Reply from "Richard Reeve" <Rick.Reeve@ukgateway.net> ([Leica] Light meter - London repairs help)