Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: LTM lenses & stuff
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:28:41 -0700

Pictures of the lenses and finders are at
http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/forsale  The file names should be
self-explanatory. I have no pictures of the filter set and light meters.

If you don't like the prices, make me an offer.  If I don't hear from
anyone by the end of the weekend, they go to the "auction site that dare
not speak its name."

Of course, the LTM lenses can be used on an M with the proper adapter.

*** *** ***

*** REDUCED ***
35mm f/3.5 Summaron, chrome LTM, with Leitz FOOKH chrome lens
shade.  Perfect glass, recently CLAed by Sherry Krauter, no fog, no fungus,
no oil on blades.  Used but not abused. A few bright marks and scratches on
the chrome, still looks great--see pictures.  Smooth focusing mount,
positive click-stops.  Includes chrome Leica script chrome cap (with small
ding--cap was dropped, lens was NOT), rear cap. Price $250.00

*** REDUCED ***
90mm f/4 Elmar, chrome LTM.  Used but not abused.  Good glass, a few
cleaning marks.  A few bright marks and scratches on the chrome, still
looks great--see pictures.  Smooth focusing mount, diaphragm works fine but
has a trace of oil on blades.  No fog, no fungus, a little dust
inside.  Could use a CLA but still takes great pictures--see this wide-open
shot:  http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/italy/muse.htm.  Includes black
plastic front cap (from a Schneider enlarging lens--confuse your friends!),
rear cap, original Leica brown leather case and strap.  Price $115.00.

*** SALE PENDING ***   85 f/1.9 Canon, chrome LTM.

*** Broken Leitz Imarect finder--the 35-135mm lyre-shaped "universal"
finder with the conical nose and variable mask. Good optics and cosmetics,
only a little light brassing here and there. The foot that goes into the
accessory shoe has broken off the body and is held in place only by the
parallex correction mechanism. It could possibly be super-glued, or be used
for parts. Price $20.00.

*** Series VI filter and hood grab bag.  Includes a Kodak slip-on Series VI
hood and filter holder that fits the 35 Summaron and 90 Elmar above.  Kodak
Wratten A (red), Kodak Wratten G (orange), Kodak Wratten X1 (green), Kodak
Wratten K2 (yellow), Tiffen Photar Yellow 2, Hoya K2 (yellow).  Three UV
filters by Hoya (2), and Gemko.  Two polarizers by Gemko (good) and Kodak
(not good for pictures, but useful for looking through to find the proper
orientation for the one on the camera). The Hoya filters are coated, the
others are probably not.  Also includes and extra Kalimar black lens hood
to fit the holder, a plastic 9-filter wallet, a couple of other Series VI
rings and a tiny hood.  The filters are in "user" condition, some better
than others.  I've used them all at one time.  Sorry, no picture, and I'd
rather not split the set.  Price: $30.00 for everything.

*** Weston Master V Selenium exposure meter.  Works, but not accurate,
probably repairable.  Glass face over meter has been replaced with
Plexiglass.  With original leather case and "Invercone" incident
attachment.  No photo on my site.  Price:  $30.00.

*** Gossen Lunasix 3 CdS exposure meter (same as the classic Luna
Pro).  Works well with Wein air cell batteries, consistently reads 2/3 stop
high, so you just set the ASA 2/3 stop low and everything's fine.  Includes
case from a different Gossen meter, a little too big, but works fine with a
little cardboard insert.  This has been my main meter since 1971--I
recently upgraded to a digital meter.  Price:  $30.00.

Please contact me off list if interested.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA