Subject: RE: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:38:47 -0700

Well, anyone who has complained that they found Mark's comments a bit off
the wall will certainly have to eat their words now.

As for the "briefs vs. boxers" question, I would like to see a tally
sometime.  Or better yet, we could all just submit our guesses, tabulate
them and award a prize to the person with the most correct answers.  How
about a Leica 0 as first prize?

RP Johnson

Mark wrote:
The well known fact that Koudelka uses well worn Leica M's makes me feel all
warm and fuzzy inside every time I pull mine out of my camera bag BD, as I
sit
here typing on the Leica Users Group. It's an image thing maybe.
Not a whole lot of photographers use Leica M's. The ones who do we what to
know
what they eat for breakfast. Do they wear boxers or briefs?  Do they inhale?
Do
they use UV filters?
All critical info i go over every time i click the shutter!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA