Subject: [Leica] kyle photographs republicans and democrats alike!
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:07:17 -0400

but no third party candidates ...

i was the photographer for kathleen hall jamieson's new book "electing the
president 2000" which just came out, published by the university of
pennsylvania press.
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0812218027/qid=1004116520/sr=8-1/ref
=sr_8_3_1/107-1866507-9912519) My work consists of probably the same
semi-dreary fodder of most working photographers -- 15 shots of various
political insiders from republican advisor karl rove to democratic
stratagist carter eschew to alex castellanos, the creater of the famed
"rats" ad. the reproduction's not bad, but i doubt you'll be able to tell
the nikon shots from the leica shots. i used an m6 with a russian 85 f2,
canon serenar 50mm, and voigtlander 35 as well as a nikon f100 with an
80-200 2.8 which i only used at times when i could be noisy. most of it was
clandestine clicking -- the fun fun leica way. i got big phat foto credits
under each image. which was nice -- usually they forget that stuff, which
makes tax time more annoying....

for the low down on my "work" photos (which someone once dubbed "the sweaty
politician gallery") you can check out my work page at
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy there's also a bit of personal photos
there too. it's the web page that i tinker with the most.....

kc

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: kyle photographs republicans and democrats alike!)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] kyle photographs republicans and democrats alike!)