Subject: [Leica] Huntsville show
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:52:23 -0400

It looks like some of us are going to meet at the set up which will last
until something like 9:30PM on Saturday night.  Mark Theken will be setting
up a table so if this meeting appeals to you then go to his table: I'm sure
he will be a gracious host and let you help set up.  We will try to retire
to some saloon, er salon for further conversation etc.  Otherwise, I will be
wandering the tables on Sunday looking for 48 mm deep red filters, 21mm
finders, and other paraphernalia to support my habit.  You will know me by
the bright "Hawaiian" shirt I will be wearing.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com