Subject: [Leica] FS 90mm Elmarit-M
From: Isaac Crawford <>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:29:10 -0400

	Sorry to be a day early, but I won't have access to a computer on
fri... I have the current version of the 90mm Elmarit-M for sale. The
glass is in great shape and mechanically it works fine. There are some
significant scratches on the hood and on the focusing ring. I am also
missing the rear cap (the lens is currently on my M6). This is an
excellent performer, 95% of the performance of the APO ASPH Summicron
without the weight and cost. I'm selling this lens for $500 US dollars
plus shipping. Contact me off list if you are interested...