Subject: Re: [Leica] Joel Meyerowitz at Ground Zero with 8x10 Deardorff
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:44:59 -0400

No! No! No! :-) My point is that I DON'T think he is using an 8x10 for
street shooting, but is using an 8x10 for his WTC Pompeii project, uses
one for projects such as Cape Light, but uses 35 for street
shooting...but I may be wrong....Whether he does it or not, I, like the
LUGers to whom you refer, would consider using a view camera more than a
little absurd for street shooting, unless one were literally shooting
the "street-" Say setting up in Times Square at night and recording the
passing throng with a time exposure.

B. D.