Subject: Re: [Leica] A small collection of photos
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:39:20 -0700

on 10/25/01 6:20 AM, SonC (Sonny Carter) at sonc@sonc.com thoughtfully
wrote:

> These are really nice images, no need to be tentative about them.  I
> will be interested in seeing the "real shoot."
>
> I hope you're bragging on the lens, by mentioning the nationality of
> the glass.  All my Leitz lenses are Canadian.

Thanks. Well I guess I'm not very sophisticated when it comes to knowing
which Leica lenses are which. Since CANADA is on the lens so prominently I
figured it was worth mentioning.

I like this lens a LOT and shoot with it frequently. Although it's a big
long to have on in my camera bag when I'm at a site one of the bodies has it
on while I alternate between the 35 and 50 on the other.

I wish it were a bit faster, so when I'm rich and famous I'm going to get
the f2.0 ASPH lens. Shooting at 25 or 100 ASA makes one want F1.0 sometimes.

Thank you for your kind words.

Adam