Subject: Re: [Leica] 50/3.5 on M6TTL
From: =?big5?q?williamhu99?= <williamhu99@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:25:12 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  Yes, it is OK to fit Elmar50/3.5 on M6. And it is OK
to collapse it. But do not collapse the whole lens
into CL. It will KISS the metering arm inside CL. My
method is to use some tape to wrap the lens barrel.
This can prevent the lens to collapse into CL too
much.

William Hu

 --- Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> ¼g¹D¡G> Is it
ok to collapse a Elmar 50/3.5 on a M6TTL?