Subject: Re: [Leica] School spirit week
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:48:47 -0400

David, you definitely are developing a style of your own, which is good

1) Semi posed but captures a great sense of spirit. The viewer can write
their own story about the glare.
2) This picture needed to be shot from a different angle.  At least from the
side and from a lower perspective.
3) Good shot and composition.  Were you using a 800 speed film, hint Fuji
CZ, to minimize camera shake?
4) Very good composition and capture of expression.  You needed fill flash
or move your subjects the sun so they don't get the "raccoon eye" syndrome.
5) You captured a great moment called I can't believe I wore a Toga all day.
Would be better if you moved to a lower camera angle.  When you get a wider
angle lens would be stronger if you move in really close.

Overall, much stronger imagery than this summer.  Growth is good.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com.

Message from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> ([Leica] School spirit week)