Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Misalignment
From: "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:31:40 -0400

sl:
Thanks for the reply;
> Sorry to hear about your M6 troubles. I am just curious, do you focus
at
> infinity on a object about 2 miles away?
Sorry for not being more precise, I'm not talking about infinity
here;the problem manifests in the following manner:
Horizontal alignment is good at any distance however it will not align
vertically at any distance with any lens.
FWIW: at infinity I see the same non-vertical alignment.

All good things to you and yours

George

George Weir Photography
www.georgeweir.com