Subject: Re: [Leica] 0-series question
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:03:49 -0400

Sonny - What I don't get about this is the idea of paying, what, $2500,
for a modern factory knock-off of a hideously obsolete, ultimately
unreliable, not yet realized idea for a 35 mm camera. Okay, if one is a
real collector, and finds an original O, I can certainly understanding
paying a lot of money for it for a collection - it does, after all,
represent an important moment in the development of modern photography.
But a copy? To USE?

Hell, why not just lay on a bed of nails and take digital photos of
yourself doing it? :-)

B. D.