Subject: Re: [Leica] photos in europe....
From: "Brent Dorsett" <brentd@nyct.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:57:27 -0400

> > I know better than to jump back in, but this is ONE reason the europeans
> > hate Americans.....we go to their country, bitch about their lifestyle,
> > insult them, etc....

I spend about a quarter of each year in Europe, France, Italy, Spain and
Germany in particular. I find the reaction to Americans incredibly positive.
I almost never have a negative experience. If you open your self up to an
alternative lifestyle and let Europeans know how much you appreciate their
culture and history, you will find yourself with some life long friends.

Brent Dorsett --- NYC

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] photos in europe....)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] photos in europe....)