Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Swiss wine (was: Nathan's PAW 41 and 42)
From: "jan schuller" <janschuller@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:09:11 +0200

Hi Nathan,

ok, ok I admit: Swiss wine often is overprized considering the quality you
get usually. Although being a stranger to this country I had a sudden attack
of local-patriotism when I read "not worth drinking".
I'm not a wine expert and not even a 'serious' wine consumer. But from time
to time I visit the little wine shop on the Rueden Platz (next to
Limmatquai) and ask the dealer for something local and was never
disappointed. A few days ago I went off with two bottles of a red sparkling
wine from Lake Zurich which was just excellent.

To somehow keep it on topic: I participate in the PAY and hereby announce
that years 1999-2001 are up:
http://www.unizh.ch/~schuller/manou.htm
(Sorry I'm not very diligent in putting my pics on the web).

Cheers,

Jan