Subject: [Leica] Scanning Tips/Help
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:07:55 -0700

I'm experiencing some problems with my scanning job.
When scanning color, slide or negative film, everything seems to be tuned.
but when trying to scan from black and white negative film I find a real
mess.
Images coming from the scanner (Minolta QuickScan35 Plus) are horrible,
drastic contrast, highlights fully blown and deep shadows with no detail.
The film is Ilford HP5 Plus, mostly.

Maybe someone out there can help me get what it would be called a
"Become a genius in scanning techniques for Black and White negative films".

many thanks in advance.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com