Subject: [Leica] Focomat IIa Enlargers
From: "James W. Reed" <jreed@sonnenschein.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:08:05 -0400

I recently acquired a Focomat IIa Enlarger with two lenses (50mm and 90mm
Focotars, I believe).  Both lenses need cleaning, I'm sure.  My question:
how do you remove the lenses from the enlarger??  They are both mounted
into a bracket that swivels to allow you to select either lens -- do they
unscrew from the bracket, or what?

Other than making sure that I get each lens back into the proper mount, are
there any pitfalls that I should be wary of?

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.

Jim Reed

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.

SONNENSCHEIN NATH & ROSENTHAL
Visit us on the web at http://www.sonnenschein.com