Subject: Re: [Leica] smoking in the us of a./ back on topic...
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 08:35:05 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

On Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:53:37 -0400 Bernard Cousineau
<flatbroke@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Steve Barbour wrote about smoking in France:
> > I hated to ruin a wonderful dinner,  but sadly there they
> > are 20 years behind us......Steve

I know better than to jump back in, but this is ONE reason the europeans
hate Americans.....we go to their country, bitch about their lifestyle,
insult them, etc....

It's no wonder that we're despised throughout the world, the english only
tolerate us because they're as uptight as we are.....

Walt

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] smoking in the us of a./ back on topic...)