Subject: [Leica] Epson printer list
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:50:14 -0700

I'm have a really strange problem printing from Photoshop to my Epson 860.

When I print using other applications GraphicConverter or FireWorks I get
the expected color rendition. But, when I print from PhotoShop 6.0 on my Mac
my color rendition goes all to hell with dark grays going to magenta.

When I try to use the custom controls they seem to have no effect.

I don't see anything on the Epson site. I suspect its some sort of color
management problem but I can't find anything obvious.

Any pointers? Better list to deal with this?

Thanks

Adam