Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The Pictures Sorta A Week Project
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 23:46:39 -0700

No no no ...
more than importing leaves to Argentina I'd prefer to export some tons.
mmmmhhhh... well, maybe we can trade. Each of us pays shipping on our own
each shipping, fine ?
please, let me know... my leaves are now glad in spring time but I'm already
taking orders for next april or may. Just small quantities of tons.

;.)

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com