Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 17:20:30 -0700

I wonder what should be thought of an Argentine camera.
Let's name it Gauchoflex or Gaucho M for the argentine RF model.
I think that if we simply sum the Japanese, Chinese, Americans, Russians,
Italians, Spanish... then we divide the resulting total amount by our total
debt the Gaucho M should be taken as marginal model, a little bit Nazi also,
lots bad human rights records, lots of CIA agents, lots...

Regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com