Subject: Re: [Leica] Viso III and lenses
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:41:01 -0600

You have just put a very large extension tube between your camera and the
35mm lens. Get close to something, very close, and it will be in focus. The
magnification will be so high that lens' focusing movement will have
virtually no effect. You have to focus by moving your camera back and forth.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Viso III and lenses)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] The Visoflex System: An Overview)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] The Visoflex System: An Overview)