Subject: Re: [Leica] smoking in the us of a.
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 08:51:43 -0400

True story: I once was privy to a conversation between to priests, one
smoking and one non-smoking. Here it is in its entirety.

INT. PUB - DAY

Two priests are drinking beer. One is smoking like a chimney. The other
keeps wafting the smoke away and is growing more annoyed by the minute.

                    NON-SMOKING PRIEST
        If God has intended us to smoke, he would have given
        us a chimney.

                    SMOKING PRIEST
                (point at his nostrils)
        He gave me two.

FADE TO BLACK

on 10/20/01 2:35 AM, Pablo Kolodny at pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar wrote:

> you'd have been rather named Jim Hemingway
>
> --
> Pablo Kolodny
> www.pablokolodny.com
>
>> From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>