Subject: [Leica] The Pictures Sorta A Week Project
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:14:51 -0400

And now for something completely different.  I felt in the mood for home
decor so the first two selections are suitable for hanging or charity
benefit auctions.

With all the talk of duotones and Epson I toned these slightly in PS.  The
third selection was a truly bad child.  I hope no one has a child with her
proclivity to act up.

The last image is from a roll shot with a CL and its 90 two years ago.  It
slipped into a bookcase and the elves brought it to the front this week.  I
think it is a good image for moving on from the smoking section.

URL is http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=156903

As always, comments and criticism is welcome.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: The Pictures Sorta A Week Project)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] The Pictures Sorta A Week Project)