Subject: [Leica] Calling all luggers in England and Egypt!!!!
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:10:05 -0400

hey kids -- the PLUG will be heading out to cairo egypt next month, by way
of london england.

we'll be landing at heathrow international friday, november 9th at 9:05 in
the a.m. and look forward to 7 hours of tooling around london with the
locals, drinking like fish, or at least having tea and marmite (and maybe a
case of spotted dick) .... david morton is coordinating the UK response,
please contact him if you'd like to come along.

no one is coordinating the egypt leg of our trip, please contact me if you'd
like to hook up with us on the ground there. if you miss us the first time
in england, we'll be landing again thursday november 20th at noon and we'll
have four hours on the ground to hang out and photograph each other and tell
stories of the pyramids.

don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime!

hope to meet you ALL before the end of the world,

kyle