Subject: RE: [Leica] Homepages / crtique / smoking in the us of a.
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:37:02 -0400

If you're desiring to slam me dead,
Hit my head with your Leica M6 Motorwinder
But if you want to smoke,
Run away run away if ya choose so.
Smoking is not only just unhealthy,
But you're killing me too.
So basically if you're a faithful Leica user,
If you smoke, I retort with a "Screw you."

hee hee... my poetry kinda sucks but it proves the point.

Alfie

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section
in a swimming pool.

Smoke all you want to.
Somewhere FAR away from me.
I don't want to breath your smoke!

Henry

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute
it.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown and delete the
original message.  Thank you for your compliance.