Subject: Re: [Leica] Salmon St. Springs
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:32:12 -0700

Alexey Merz wrote:

> Hello, all...
>
> I've rescanned and re-edited to a series of photos that's been on
> my site for awhile. It's a portfolio of street photos taken at the
> Salmon St. Springs fountain in downtown Portland, Oregon. The
> series begins at:
>
> http://www.webcom.com/alexey/locphotolinks.html
>
> Comments appreciated, positive and otherwise.
>
> -Alex

Great shots! Alex! One of my favorite places to photograph in downtown Portland!
You've outdone me!

Portland is where next years Leica Historical Society meeting will be held.

Perhaps we can figure out some way to get to the waterfront and shoot the fountain.....
... which has less bathers in the first week of October than during the real hot months.

:)

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA