Subject: [Leica] Identifying a camera
From: Hakan Dennersten <dennersten@netch.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:24:53 +0200

I was out strolling tonight, i passed one of my favourite used camera shops
which displayed a camera which sounded really interesting.

They presented it as a: "M4 - M6" it was chrome. It had the beatiful Leica
engraving on the topplate.

Well back home i went through Cameraquest site but could'nt find a clue. It
looked very much like a millenium but in chrome. Can that be possible ?

Some other ideas ?

Hakan Dennersten

Dennersten & Partners AB
Stora Nygatan 15