Subject: [Leica] PAW 42 MEB
From: MEBerube <photog@pivot.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 01:47:53 -0400

Had a nice day so I shot, processed, printed and scanned a PAW for week 42
. (several actually)

http://www.goodphotos.com/1aWk.html
My PAW site index.

http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk42.html
week 42. A portrait. (not of a cow and actually in focus!)

http://www.goodphotos.com/mygrrrls.html
Alternates from the rest of the free roll of Vista 200 that I shot in about
15 minutes at lunch! All were shot with the beat up re-covered 180/2.8 set
at about f/5.6 and at 1/125 of a second. (For those of you who've asked for
the torrid details.) This lens is rapidly becoming one of my favourites
despite all its quirks.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 42 MEB)